Local manufacturer looking for a detailed, highly motivated individual for a production position in our facility.
The typical duties for this position include:
- Responsible for the operation of various CNC controlled machines to produce the job specific parts used by our facility.
- (3) spindle automated drill line
- Plasma / Oxy fuel burn table
- 325 ton press brake
- Angle and flat bar processor
- 60 degree miter saw
-You will be trained and expected to learn how to diagnose any machine issues that may arise, or perform “manual” programming functions as needed
- Adhere to all Quality standards and documentation requirements
- Basic blueprint reading skills
- Proficient use of a tape measure along with shop math skills
- Basic knowledge of hand tools, including but not limited to grinders, sanders, drills, and manual hand tools
- Comfortable adapting to learning new things in a fast paced setting
We are willing to train any individual willing to put forth the effort to learn the skills desired by showing up for work every day, on time, to be a successful team member.
The above duties are not all-inclusive; additional general duties in other parts of our plant will be assigned as needed.
This is a full-time M-F position with MANDATORY overtime as needed. We offer great pay, paid Holidays, and paid vacations. We also offer a complete benefit package (401k Plan, health, life, dental, S/T and L/T disability) that includes a “relaxed” work environment with flexible shift start times.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the position of General Laborer.
This is a “jack of all trades” position where you will be expected to:
- operate several pieces of equipment to fill in as needed
- operate overhead cranes, and forklifts.
- utilize electric and pneumatic grinders to finish handrail components
- utilize numerous other hand tools to complete other duties as assigned
- perform general cleaning of various plant areas
Experience with CNC operated equipment is a plus, but we will train any individual willing to put forth the effort to learn new things and show up for work every day, on time.
This is a full-time position, M-F, with mandatory overtime periodically throughout the year. We offer great wages and a complete benefit package including health, dental, life, s/t and l/t disability, 401k plan, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
This is not just a welding job, but a fabrication job. You will be required to take the material given and the blueprints at hand and fabricate entire assemblies with little supervision. One day may entail simple beams and columns, the next might be a staircase, steel bins, or other large weldments.
- using flux cored wire (must be able to pass state certification)
- knowledgeable in the use of grinders, cutting torches, drills, saws, and basic hand tools
- proficient use of a tape measure along with shop math skills
- using overhead cranes and forklifts
- some form of blueprint reading skills are a must
- maintaining your assigned welding equipment when time permits
- keeping your fabrication bay organized to maintain efficient operations
Preference will be given to those with 2 – 4 years of fabrication experience using flux cored wire, OR who have a technical diploma / degree in the welding field.
The above duties are not all-inclusive, but a representation of day-to-day responsibilities for the position.
- ability to lift 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- work on your feet for 8 - 10 hours per shift
- work M-F with MANDATORY overtime as required
Nimsgern Steel offers competitive pay based on experience, paid Holidays, and paid vacation. We also offer a complete benefit package (401k Plan, health, life, dental, S/T and L/T disability) that includes a “relaxed” work environment with flexible shift start times.
Stop in for an application or submit a resume to:
8765 Frank Dive
Minocqua, WI 54548