CNC / MACHINE OPERATOR
We are seeking a detailed, highly motivated individual to fill a position in our parts production facility.
Typical duties include:
- Responsible for the operation of various CNC controlled machines to produce the job specific parts used by our fabrication facility.
- Plasma / Oxy fuel burn table
- 325 ton press brake
- Angle and flat bar processor
- 60 degree miter saw
- You will be expected to have the ability to diagnose any machine issues
that may arise, or perform “manual” programming functions as needed
- Adhere to all Quality standards and documentation requirements
- Experience with CNC controlled equipment is highly desirable
- Blueprint reading skills are highly desired
- Proficient use of a tape measure along with shop math skills
- Familiar with the use of overhead / jib cranes
- Knowledgeable in the use of grinders, drills, cutters, and basic hand tools
The above duties are not all-inclusive; additional general duties in other parts of our plant will be assigned as needed.
This is a full-time M-F position with MANDATORY overtime as needed. We offer competitive pay based on experience, paid Holidays, and paid vacations. We also offer a complete benefit package (401k Plan, health, life, dental, S/T and L/T disability) that includes a “relaxed” work environment with flexible shift start times.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the position of General Laborer.
This is a “jack of all trades” position where you will be expected to:
- operate several pieces of equipment to fill in as needed
- operate overhead cranes, and forklifts.
- utilize electric and pneumatic grinders to finish handrail components
- utilize numerous other hand tools to complete other duties as assigned
- perform general cleaning of various plant areas
Experience with CNC operated equipment is a plus, but we will train any individual willing to put forth the effort to learn new things and show up for work every day, on time.
This is a full-time position, M-F, with mandatory overtime periodically throughout the year. We offer great wages and a complete benefit package including health, dental, life, s/t and l/t disability, 401k plan, paid holidays, and paid vacation.